Here are some thoughts that I had after the CSM Show which I wrote a post about here.
But it made quite an impression on me from the point of view of how I could display work and what it was about as a Show, not just as individual pieces.
So I decide just to post these points so hopefully I can think about them again!!!
- viewer/ participant relationship
- disrupting space between painting culture drawing digital film………all mixed up
- light hearted .
- critical of conventional relationship with art
- like a market that you stroll through and browse.
- not tired at the end
- part of it
- show felt as a whole show of creativity not necessarily individuals
- something to do with the space itself
- used the space really well and felt bedded in.
- possibly critical/ political but nothing that really struck me as such …
- more about conventions of art and playing around colour and plastic?